Language
Sign in to follow this  
nvkiller

x10 realm problem!

well u turn off the realm until the 100x server will be on? well i wanna play 10x each day, also i donated for my char i wanna play it. i will participate on the new 100x server stress test but i wanna play on the 10x until i will get moved to the new one. players must chose if they wanna lvl again there. i dont wanna lvl and make new chars, i wanna focus 1 main char then in future maybe i will consider to make a alt! so pls let 10x realm up with 100x realm working. its not right to shut down the 10x when 100x comes maybe some of us dont want that.

also tell us we can play on 10x when 100x is opened? and exactly when the chars will be transfered: 1 day, 1 week, 1 month ? in my opinion should be a good idea to transfer directly all chars etc without waiting nothing bec anyway there will be a difference betwen new players and us who play on 10x specialy if we donated. why to wait im allmost full donation. i can help easy other players going up faster (harder quests, dungeons, etc). plus we know the content now its a plus for new players.

Edited by nvkiller

Hello, thanks for your topic.

You can find answers there: 

If you don't have enough time to read the whole topic, I can answer here:
- We have to shut down current server x10, to prepare for x100.

- You have to wait for 3 days until x100 release , and after you can continue play our project (but with new character).

- You will not be able to play x10 , it's already closed. But you will be able to continue playing your characters , after servers merge. x10 will be imported into x100, but that's will happen after release of x100.

- All your donations will be moved with x10 characters , so you shouldn't have any worries.