Language

Hi, I was playing on another server but after few mounts my wow started to give me WoW Error 51900319 and I couldnt play there anymore. So I left that server and came to Etherside. I started playing on Etherside in the previous realm without any problem. But after the server launched a new realm that is Etherside 100x, My wow started getting me WoW Error 51900319 And I dont know what should I do to solve the problem. I searched and tried the ways that I found at google but no solution. Can someone help me here???

Edited by injustice619

26.01.2020 в 17:09, injustice619 сказал:

Hi, I was playing on another server but after few mounts my wow started to give me WoW Error 51900319 and I couldnt play there anymore. So I left that server and came to Etherside. I started playing on Etherside in the previous realm without any problem. But after the server launched a new realm that is Etherside 100x, My wow started getting me WoW Error 51900319 And I dont know what should I do to solve the problem. I searched and tried the ways that I found at google but no solution. Can someone help me here???

Цитата

be sure you have unmarked "Only read" from folder with game.

/closed due to no further respond from thread creator regarding the issue.

If this issue still persist, please make a new thread.

Kind Regards,

EtherSide Staff.